The fastest and easiest way to become a certified food handler
5 reasons to take this course
- Nationally accredited so your certification will be recognized no matter where you work in Canada.
- 100% online - including the certification exam!
- Available 24/7 anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Learn at your own pace. The course will resume from where you left off.
- Digital certificates. Your registration is included in a national database. Never lose or replace your certificate again. Promote your certification on your social media accounts like Facebook and LinkedIn.
I want my whole team to be certified in food safety
Information about the course
- Effective training is more than just a compliance exercise -it needs to be engaging, interactive, and easy to grasp to make an impression with learners.
- Managing Food Safety uses experiential learning to better resonate with learners and teach them critical food safety concepts.
- Topics include foodborne hazards, allergens, cross-contamination, hygiene, purchasing, receiving, storage, safe preparation, service and more.
- Interactive case studies are customized to suit a variety of market sectors, making the course perfect for any food service environment and ensuring that knowledge is retained.
- Access to our online support chat so that you can always ask any questions that you may have.
- Perfect for people in full service, quick service, grocery, and catering operations. Used by high schools, colleges, and placement agencies to prepare students for a career in the food service industry.
- Easy-to-understand info-graphics and visual problem solving activities help learners overcome language limitations, making MFS a truly universal food safety training course.
- Self-audit and sample log forms let learners see how their lessons apply in the workplace, putting their newly acquired knowledge to use.
- Download all of our resources so that you can apply what you have learned after competing the course.
- Learners can complete the MFS online course at their leisure, with the ability to start, stop, and continue anytime without losing progress.
- Once the program has been completed, learners move on to the certification exam, available to them 24/7 with our Proctor-ME service.
- Upon successful completion, learners are issued an online digital certificate that can be shared on their social media accounts.
- Our online credential directory makes verification easier than ever for managers and health inspectors.